Thursday, July 26, 2012

Planning, planning....

I don't normally use my sewing machine for much except for finishing edges with zig zag stitch. My machine has been in the shop having a service for two weeks now, so I have been using the time to plan some new projects.

Of course, my 'to-finish' pile is as big as ever, but a lot of the items there need edging. So I will put that on hold until I get my machine back, and enjoy looking at Renaissance portraits and dreaming!

At this stage, I need a more comfortable pair of bodies and want another 3/4 length coat. I have altered my stays pattern to what I hope is a more comfortable and practical version, and I am still working out the plan for the decoration and neck treatment on the coat.

I will keep you posted!

No comments:

Post a Comment