Saturday, July 28, 2018

A&S Pentathlon Display Table

I mentioned in an earlier post that I am running an A&S Pentathlon in my local group to get people motivated to do Arts and Sciences and to develop new skills. At a recent event we held a display table where people could show what they have been working on. I only had two of my five entries available for display; I am working a coif with purple embroidery, and I also displayed my second piece of braid woven on the rigid heddle loom.

An A&S display table is an excellent way to let people showcase what they have been working on in a no-pressure environment. People can come and have a look at people's projects and documentation and hopefully get inspired to try something new or develop an existing skill or knowledge area.

Hand sewn tunic by Lord Faelan and my braid and embroidery

Class notes and sundial by Master William and embroidered game board by Lord Faelan

Hand-sewn doll's dress by TH Baroness Linet

Klosterstitch angel by Lord Faelan

No comments:

Post a Comment