Monday, October 17, 2016

A pile of sleeves to be sewn...

Lately I have been working on projects for other people, teaching, and expanding my range of accessories. I haven't been very well, and just can't face taking on a large project like a new gown (although I could use a couple more.) I have cut out about ten pairs of sleeves in various styles and colours, and plan to gradually work through the pile, decorating and finishing them. A whole pile of new sleeves will certainly expand the look of my wardrobe. I think that this project is more important at the moment than making body linens, so I have changed the focus of my personal Quest to 'accessories' for the next few months.





1 comment:

  1. Yay! Stomachers and sleeves DO change the look of basics and that's what they did. Good for you. Hope you feel better soon. Ms Fionna.

    ReplyDelete