Monday, September 24, 2018

The Saddest Day Ever

My furry helper's condition worsened rapidly overnight and this morning we had to make the hard decision to hasten her departure. I miss her terribly already. She has been helped me on every project since 2003, and I have lots of un-posted pictures and projects to share. I hope that you won't mind if I hold off on posting for a little while. I can't imagine any sort of sewing or handwork without her, and it's too raw to relive the memories just at the moment.


3 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry for your loss. I had to make a similar decision for my beloved cat, Sugar, four years ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh No! No matter how many years you share with a fur-friend it's never enough. Sending you ( ) ( ) virtual hugs from California.

    ReplyDelete