Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Bright start to 2018

Well, I got off to a positive start for the New Year! I had a few hours yesterday where the brain fog eased up a bit, so I took advantage of it and did some online training on food handling and hygiene. I have been planning to do this training for a long time, but never seemed to have the spare cash to pay for the training. I was bemoaning this fact to a friend recently, and she advised that many local councils in my state offer the online training for free. I was so glad I found out before I paid the money!
These sorts of courses are a great idea for anyone who runs feasts, helps in the kitchen or brings food to potlucks. The courses provide great reminders of hygiene principles that are so important when preparing and storing food safely.

Image produced by the World Health Organisation

No comments:

Post a Comment