Friday, May 26, 2017

A&S Century Challenge

Nothing hugely exciting has been going on with me for the last few days; I'm still sick with pleurisy and a chest infection. I finalised an embroidery design, did some hemming, and pre-washed and ironed some fabric.

I'm finding the A&S Century challenge very useful in motivating me. Previously, I did some A&S work on most days but found it difficult to get to the little jobs because if I "only" had ten minutes it often didn't seem worth it to dig the resources out or make the space to get started. The satisfaction of ticking the Challenge off the daily To Do list has meant that I am bothering with small projects in snatched segments of time- and really starting to see results. One eyelet a day is much less intimidating than twenty in a block.

No comments:

Post a Comment