Wednesday, May 21, 2014

New Bling and Gallery of Projects

I attended an event recently where a talented member of my Barony was selling hand made jewellery. I bought this lovely necklace from Lord Gabriel Ziegler.




At the event, there was also an Arts and Sciences display. I didn't really think I had anything to bring, so I grabbed an unfinished Elizabethan embroidery that I have been working on to show. It was only today, as I was looking through a cupboard for something, that I realised that I have many items that I could have brought along to show. Isn't it funny how quickly we forget projects that we worked so long on if we are not using them regularly? I have decided to compile a gallery of photos of my work to keep a record of what I have done, and also to use as an inventory. This will also help me to keep track of what I have blogged.

No comments:

Post a Comment