Monday, December 22, 2014

Pearl Pendant Necklace

I have really been looking forward to making up necklaces to go with my birthday pendants, and today I finally got the chance. After quite a bit of playing around with different types of bead, I used some natural gemstone beads which have been dyed to look like coral, and some small baroque freshwater pearls. The necklace is strung on tiger tail for extra durability.


The beautiful pendants that I got as a birthday gift


Some freshwater baroque pearls that I ordered to go with the pendants (2 sizes of pearls)



The bead options for the necklaces- turquoise, amethyst, dyed coral and malachite


The completed pearl and ''coral'' necklace


Many thanks to Lord Gabriel Ziegler for arranging the mail order purchase that supplied the lovely beads, and to the Harrys for the beautiful gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment